Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Unity Tutorial 02

Unity Tutorial 02

Hello All.

It's Catherine and we are back with another Unity Tutorial. For this week I had picked a Unity series that essentially covers the basics of Unity. These tutorials come from the Unity website.

For these tutorials, I had to install assets from the Unity store that was created by Unity Technologies.      When starting the tutorials, I had trouble with creating files and where to save files. This was due to my account have previous projects saved, causing me to be confused with which file I needed.

In the end, I started the project all over and continued from there.



In this tutorial, I do like how simplified it is. Its nice that each tutorial breaks up the workload. Therefore if something doesn't work you can re-watch exactly what you need.

Here I went over the basics when using the camera. It was pretty straight forward, nothing too complicated. Of course it went over how to customise your Unity workspace, which we have seen with the Jimmy Vegas tutorials last semester.

Thank you for reading. I hope there will be more exciting Unity tutorials in the near future. However these I do personally enjoy more than to watch the Jimmy Vegas tutorials.

Any comments on my progress are much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment