Thursday, September 26, 2019

Workshop 1


On the 18/7/19, I took part in a workshop about Multimedia Development. During this workshop, we were told to reflect on our previous year and to write down what worked for ourselves during the year and what could you improve on for the next year. For what worked well last year I wrote, getting my any work/tasks given completed as soon as possible and to have questions prepared.


There was also problem solving activities that seem very basic, but when having to come up with an answer was difficult.

The topic for this activity was based around traffic lights. It was a test on problem solving.

The activity was enjoyable. Mainly for the fact that I myself don't drive and do not know anything about traffic lights, it really surprised me. I did feel like I learned a bit about how the lights work.

Working in groups is okay for myself, however others might not be comfortable with it, especially working with new people.


To start I sketched out a flowchart, showing which cars would drive first and to essentially find out what will happen at the traffic lights.






1 comment:

  1. Howdy Catherine

    This was a nice and well made blog post. You have good things you want to improve on and I wish you luck with those. I'm glad you enjoyed the activity despite it being difficult. You also have a good point some people finding hard to work in groups. I'm glad you enjoyed the first workshop and can't wait to read more in the future.

    Nathan Harte

    ReplyDelete