Sunday, November 10, 2019

Tech Task

Tech Tip: Blogger Template - Lilcatattack99

Hello all,

In this week's tech tasks, I have changed the style of my blogger profile.


The current style of my blog

I decided to change from my cool purple background to something that more suits what we are doing in Unity 3d. As we have been learning about designing backgrounds, adding characters, effects, etc. I felt it was appropriate to change up the blog style. I gave the blog a more scenic feel. What I like about the new blog style is that it feels a lot like home in Ireland.

The current style of my blog for mobile

What I also like about this new style is how it appears for mobile users. The information is displayed very nicely, so it is easy to view all of my work on your phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment