Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Week 9 Reading and Writing





Reading and Writing  - Lilcatattack99

Hello all!

In this week's readings, it is slightly different. Rather than reading an article and giving my views, this week I will be looking back on my progress doing these blogs.
Image result for crisis core loveless

Looking back

Image result for advent children zack and aerith
The last few weeks have been very stressful. Balancing college, work and my personal life has been difficult but I do my best to do as much as I can. I have missed a few weeks doing readings, tutorials, and projects. I have been doing some extra credit to help stay on track and to keep some kind of routine going.

Last week I was so worried about starting my project as I felt I didn't have enough experience with Unity. And I feel not using Unity for many weeks has affected this. However, as I was looking for tutorials and actually did ones that suit myself, I feel a bit better about doing my project and look forward to completing it.

I like my idea and I feel a bit better about this module than I did a few weeks ago.

The readings were fine. I didn't mind doing them. Some were interesting and I feel like doing the readings helped to force me to do better each week on the blogs. By this, I mean, improve the structure of the blog, reaching the word count, and make what I type somewhat interesting.

Another thing I learned doing this module was being more independent in college. Attendance is not mandatory for this subject, which for me was good for trying to get other assignments done. Therefore all the readings and Unity, I did at home and had to deal with a lot of technical issues. In which I feel can be the case for some game developers.

Leaving comments on other blogs I found helpful. Looking through other blogs, was good. It gave me an idea of how much more work I should have done. Reading other game ideas was interesting, everyone's games are unique. No one is doing the same thing which I feel is great.

Overall I think, it's been okay. I would prefer it if I did do more, but I am happy to at least get a pass in this module. I did have fun working on my project.

Anyways!
Thank you all for reading and leaving comments.
Much appreciated
Take care now, bye-bye then
Catherine




1 comment:

  1. well a good day to you Catherine!

    I am glad that you are enjoying this module to the best that you can. I know that balancing the abundance of stuff for this module can be a hassle while balancing other modules, Work and a social life (work and college I can relate to as for social life I never had one and I feel that it may be a little late for me to make one at this point) but I can tell that even still that you have made a valiant effort with all of the blogs and with your Game design concept and I have very much enjoyed reading through them all. I wish you all the best in the last few weeks as you have done a great job so far.

    Cheerio!!!
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete