Saturday, October 19, 2019

Tech Tasks

Tech Tasks

Blogger Templates

The task for this evening is using "Blogger Templates".

What this means is redesigning the homepage of your blog, to the style that suits you best. As stated in http://cdmonline.pbworks.com/w/page/128443734/bloggerdesign, "there are a variety of templates you can choose from and then customize by choosing the color scheme, background image, etc."
Designing my Blogger page
As you can see for my blog, I have decided to go for a lilac color in the background. This makes the blog feel calming and welcoming.

One thing people notice about my blog is the design. I get some complements about the blog style.
Personally I like the purple background, I feel it suits my aesthetic. I like quite simple designs and a strong contrast.

However, I do feel as though I may change up my blog style in the near future. I do love to experiment with design. I have an idea to design it to the similar style of my game in Unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment