Thursday, October 3, 2019

Unity Tutorials 01

Unity Tutorials
Image result for unity free image
https://images.app.goo.gl/dVPBEzpjmU6qr4Aj7

Today I will be writing about 3 Unity Game Engine tutorials. The tutorials I will be talking about what I have enjoyed from trying Unity, What I am looking forward to and if I feel something should be explained more in depth.

HOW TO MAKE A GAME FOR FREE #001 - INTRODUCTION - UNITY TUTORIAL

The first video was a very basic guideline to what you will be doing in Unity. This video is an introduction to the tools available in Unity and how to use them.


An issue I have ran into whilst using the program is how to use the camera while creating scenes. This does change as I am working and it does get quite confusing as I am trying to follow the video step by step.

But after re-watching the video, I have been able to follow the instructions better. I did have to redo my Unity project twice. But I feel I have an okay understanding of how to use Unity 3-D.

I do still feel quiet intimidated by Unity, especially when I am following the tutorials and what I am doing does not match or I am having issues with using the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment